Now celebrating its fifth year, the Managed Services Summit Europe is now firmly anchored as the leading managed services event for the European IT channel. The event features conference session presentations by specialists in the sector and leading independent industry speakers from the region, as well as a range of sessions exploring technical and organisational issues. Of course, the panel discussions and keynotes are held together by extensive networking time for delegates to meet with potential business partners. The Managed Services Summit Europe 2022 is a C-suite event that will examine the latest trends and developments in managed services over the last year, and how they have influenced customer requirements and the ability to create value through managed services for your organisation and customers.
Themes, Topics and Trends
The Managed Services Summit will address the key trends and issues that impact the managed services sector including:
- How to maximise value and increase efficiencies for MSPs and their customers
- Increasing knowledge of new technologies
- Analysing trends in buyer behaviour
- Assessing recent strides in digitalisation and business transformation
- Security, compliance and zero trust architecture (ZTA)
- Emerging advances in AI, automation and XaaS
- The state of cloud adoption, and hybrid and edge computing
- Hybrid working 2.0
- Better approaches to training in light of the growing skills gap
Please Note: The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. The Managed Services Summit reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee for future promotions.